The mission of RHHP..

The mission of RHHP is to provide a Christian community setting where persons of various cultures learn from each other, the surrounding neighborhood, and life in Baltimore city. We believe that people's lives are blessed by being part of faith communities.

Monday, April 12, 2010

My First Roach

My name is Beth and I am an RHHP resident. I am living in Baltimore this year doing Mennonite Volunteer Service. I am a recent graduate from Seattle Pacific University, and have experienced some significant changes in moving from the Pacific Northwest to the East Coast.

A few weeks ago I had my first cockroach sighting of Baltimore, which, if you talk to others, is incredible that I have only seen one my entire time here! Let's be honest... I was kind of dramatic immediately after spotting it. Here are some pretty funny notes that were exchanged on the kitchen counter.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post!! ha ha!!

-Sarah